Monday, February 9, 2009

New Music Lovin'

Aight...watchin Obama give his conference.

Anyway, I come baring new goodies for the good folks out here in internet land. My new youtube video, documenting the new music I recorded while in the lab with my dude Heethen, is up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQKqqjbHGJk

And I posted one of the songs on my myspace:

www.myspace.com/goodmoneyISphlaymz

So I'm gettin the ball rollin slowly, but surely. It felt good (pause) to be recording again and to make some dope ass music. Hopefully people will enjoy the hip hop goodness I've posted up. The rest of the songs will be coming soon. I still got a few songs on the space that I don't wanna take down just yet. Lettin em marinate lol anyway get at me. Peace! Pics of the backs are coming soon lol I know I keep sayin it and that's cause its true lol 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment