Sunday, February 1, 2009

Get to Work!!!

A couple producers hit me up recently and wanted me to work on a few beats for em. So i'm in the process of writing to that. Shout out to J Flex and Brian Z for showin interest in my rap skills. So i'ma try to get up with my boy Heethen and track these joints on out. Stay tuned for some nice footage of that as well.

So i just been working really. My dude Sax gave me some rock guitar tracks of his and wanted me to put some drums behind that. Sorta like a co-producer type deal. We'll see where that goes, could be lucrative ya diggg! And we got some other things we workin on that i cant really speak on right now until i know more info about exactly how this is gonna work out (owwww trust me lol).

To all the 4 ppl that read my blog lol ima keep yall posted ya digg!

Peace!

P.S. them pics of the back packs are coming soon lol

No comments:

Post a Comment