Sunday, June 27, 2010

Update:

Man I really don't blog a lot lol. Anyway, first i'll ask, how you doin? Good? Awesome!

I told yall, about 2 blogs ago, that I was working with a dude named Sax. Well I still am and we've formed a collective now referred to as DMA productions. It's been a little rough getting started, but we got a great team of ppl to ride out with us. My album is about 70% complete, and we are also working on a project for our pop/hip-hop artist, Riss. I am overseeing the production of both projects.

We made a lot of great moves, but we still have a long way to go. Stay tuned for more updates.

P.S. I got a show coming up on July 2nd, 2010. I'll be performing at Tuxedo Junction in Danbury CT. Come out if you can. $15 at the door. Doors open at 7pm. I go on at 9pm. See you there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment