Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why Back Packs and Kicks?



....Well simply because those are my addictions. I love back packs and kicks (also the latest gadgets).

Check it out tho my name is Phlaymz aka Good Money (me llamo Phlaymz; j'mapelle Phlaymz lol) and i rap and produce. I plan on bloggin and "vLoggin" pretty hard this year. Tryna document the mixtape creation process for everyone to see. Probably no one but my friends will ever read this but maybe I might gain a few "fans" and new friends thru the process.

To date, I got some joints recorded but I wanna go back into the studio and re-record em. By the way I work at a recording studio as a General Assistant and Front Desk employee. Its pretty dope, because u learn a lot about being an engineer and after a certain amount of time, hard work and dedication, they grant u free access to there studios and such (when they are not booked of course). So I been using that to record my material. The studio is in the process of renovating and constructing a new studio tho, so no one has been able to get much work done. So, for the next few months this blog is gonna be pretty music-less lol but the videos will be comin as soon as my 16gig sd card comes in the mail (by the 12th? *fingers crossed* Kodak Zi6 camera lol see! gadgets!)..

Anyway, Back Packs and Kicks have gotten me into some trouble over the years lol but i love em still. I'm gonna post pics of em soon as i get a chance too. Maybe tomorro.

A lil bout me tho, my name is Phil I'm from Queens NY and i dig music, back packs, kicks, gadgets, xxl mag, remix mag and anything dope. I been rappin since i was like 12 lol but i aint get nice til college (2004). I been makin beats since like 12th grade but aint get nice til i got my midi controllers (korg padKontrol and Emu Xboard 49) and some music theory classes (UB) lol. Ever since then i been gettin it in. Ppl tell me that I'm gonna make it but I'm not so sure. Hopefully they are right. I guess we gonna see right?

Anyway folks, Back Packs and Kicks: A Shoe Story...lol its a working title so we'll see. Until next time, Peace and much love to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment